2007-05-04

First blog. . .

Let's start by talking about the title of my blog, don't take it literally, it is an expression of disgust and frustration. I use it when somebody does something that really aggravates me and yet at the same time completely boggles my mind that any educated person would commit the aforementioned act.

For example, you go through a drive-thru and make a simple order and some how the stupid broad can't seem to get her shit together enough to give the right people the their orders. This happens enough that it hardly deserves a second thought, however, when this same stupid bitch goes out into the parking lot and exchanges orders with another customer and then tries to serve me the exchanged food, I am forced to look that pitiful little twat directly in the eyes and say, in the kindest tone I can muster.

"Go home, nobody loves you, now give me my money back and you can keep the food."

Now, as a general rule I am considerate of how simple words can cut deep wounds and scar our sensitive and often highly medicated society, so I try to hold my tongue and so many deserving individuals get away with their stupidity never knowing how I despise their idiocy. The above mentioned twat being one of them.

I know, you are thinking, "you fucking pansy ass", but I do have a reputation in this county (a place I like to refer to as God's "what was I smoking" pile) that I have to uphold both as a former C.O.A. with the local Sheriff's office and as a Legal Assistant with a well known law office (at least it is well known in this area).

Oh, and before I forget, 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0, if you don't know what this means, then you probably don't need to worry about it.

No comments: